Delivery by 1st class mail: £1.45 or FREE for all orders over £25 

Contact us:             

About Us

Established in 1984 we are a family run business that still believes in personal service.

We aim to answer all e-mails promptly and if you need to phone us one of our friendly staff will answer the phone promptly between 9 – 5 Monday to Friday. Orders received in the morning are usually dispatched on the same day we receive them and sent by first class post or next day delivery carrier.

All Silver shown is Sterling Silver (this is the British standard of 92.5% Silver).

We have 1500 items to choose from, in plain silver or set with Cubic Zirconia, Crystal, stones, shell, sponge Coral or Freshwater Pearl. Should you have any questions about our jewellery or our company please contact us, we would love to hear from you.

Why is Silver jewellery only 92.5%? The remaining 7.5% of base metals (usually Copper) is added as 100% pure silver is too soft to make durable jewellery.

Registered address:

Heather Needham Silver Ltd.,

26 Pear Drive 




EX15 2QS

Registration Number: 12083039

V.A.T. No. 339 0299 84